EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Analyst
We are seeking a talented EDI analyst to design and install data interchange systems for our clients. In this role, you will be meeting with clients to understand their data interchange needs, designing appropriate EDI systems, and training them on the use of the system. You may also be required to periodically update and maintain the system.
To be successful as an EDI analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of software programming languages, expert troubleshooting skills, and experience with end-user training. An expert EDI analyst should be able to design and install a scalable, user-friendly system that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their data interchange needs.
- Analyzing business systems, networking configurations, and data storage facilities.
- Building customized data interchange systems for cross-company or department use.
- Testing and debugging the system.
- Gathering user feedback on the accuracy, efficiency, and functionality of the system.
- Adjusting and customizing the system based on user feedback.
- Deploying completed systems and providing maintenance support.
- Training end-users on the proper use of the system.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- A minimum of five (5 )years experience as an EDI analyst.
- Health plan EDI experience required
- SSIS ETL experience required
- Mid-level SQL querying experience required
- SSRS/other reporting and analytics tool experience preferred
- UX design experience is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of software programming and coding languages including C++, Java, XML, CSV, and SQL.
- Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of software design and architecture principals.
- Ability to project manage and work with large teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with end-user training.
Job Status: Full Time