Health Services Quality Assurance Monitoring Coordinator (HMO)
The Health Services Quality Assurance Monitoring Coordinator I position is responsible for assisting with internal Part C and D-SNP monitoring activities related to the Health Services Department. The Quality Assurance Coordinator I stays current with regulatory requirements and uses critical thinking and sound judgement in interpretation of monitoring activities across the Health Services Department.
- Maintains knowledge of Federal and State laws, regulations.
- Assists the Health Services Quality Assurance Monitoring Coordinator II in performing and tracking internal monitoring activities to ensure compliance with company policies, contracts, and regulatory guidelines.
- Supports identification of issues, gaps, and risks.
- Reports results of monitoring activities in a timely manner.
- Assists with tracking, development and implementation of the remediation plans within the department.
- Assists with external regulators as needed.
- Assists in development of audit and monitoring tools as needed.
- Develops strong relationships with plan compliance partners to identify and address compliance risks and issues.
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience (i.e. healthcare, regulatory, ethics, compliance, or privacy experience). MAPD or D-SNP experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doral, FL 33166: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- D-SNP: 2 years (Required)
- MAPD: 2 years (Required)
- Quality audits: 2 years (Preferred)
- HMO: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Status: Full Time