The role of the Project Manager is to provide direction, coordination, execution, monitoring and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This includes keeping the projects on track and possessing the ability to manage end to end project scope, execution, and evaluation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops the project charter to support business goals including objectives, business needs, benefits, constraints, assumptions and deliverables.
2. Acquires resources and coordinates the efforts of project team members and third-party consultants in order to deliver projects according to agreed upon expectations.
3. Leads Project Work Breakdown Structure to define project tasks; delegates tasks and responsibilities to project resources.
4. Develops detailed project plans including scope, schedules, cost estimates, resources, communication, risk etc.
5. Prepares, communicates and obtains approval of project plans from project team and sponsor.
6. Facilitates and leads meetings providing clear objectives, supporting documentation to help support good decision making, and ensures that meeting minutes and action items are documented and distributed in a timely manner.
7. Manages project issues list to ensure that all issues and their resolutions are recorded and communicated to project stakeholders.
8. Monitors and tracks project plan, evaluates and reports project baseline objectives and project outcomes.
9. Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and risks, and devises solutions throughout project execution.
10. Provides direction, leadership, feedback and support to all members of the project team though out the entire project life cycle.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Job Status: Full Time